Music-lovers treated to stellar lineup at village hall’s bank holiday gig
- Credit: Loraine Loffstadt
Music lovers were given a treat in Geldeston, with a bank holiday bonanza of live performances.
Geldeston Village Hall hosted an afternoon of live music this Bank Holiday Monday, with an array of artists taking to the stage.
The event, which saw a stacked line-up of acts, was being held to raise funds for the village hall.
Among the performers were Direbolics, Rive Hundred Folk Band, Rumpus Ukuleles and Gordon Westgate, who treated the audience to their different styles of music.
Loraine Loffstadt, one of the organisers, said: 'The village hall committee would like to say a huge thank you to these entertainers and for the loan of a fab stage from Alan Cook Removals.'
You may also want to watch:
Even though entry was free, the event raised £200, which is to be put towards refurbishment of the hall.
The next event at the hall will be the Geldeston Wheelers bike ride, on Sunday, June 18.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument