Can you spot yourself at the Nearly Festival in Oulton Broad this weekend?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Music lovers basked in the scorching heat this weekend to sing along to hit tracks from Amy Winehouse, Ariana Grande and Bob Marley at the Nearly Festival.
Hundreds of music fans flocked to the family-friendly event at Nicholas Everitt Park, in Oulton Broad on the last weekend of June.
Following last year's success of the Norwich Nearly Festival, the two-day summer event sold out with festival organisers warning tickets would not be sold at the door.
In a post to Facebook, a spokesperson for the festival organisers warned of ticket scammers at the event.
"Please be careful of scammers we have already caught a couple and have just been advised of more," they said.
You may also want to watch:
The event boasted some of the UK's finest touring tributes to music legends such as Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, Madness, Michael Jackson, Oasis and Queen. There were also tributes to Reggae & Ska, Rihanna, Spice Girls, The Specials and UB40,
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47