Mush, mush! City fan races with huskies through the Highlands
- Credit: PA
Norwich City fan Ian Sinclair has been showing his pride for the Canaries as he trains with Siberian huskies in the Highlands this weekend.
Mr Sinclair, from Milton Keynes, was training ahead of the UK's biggest sled dog rally this weekend.
The Siberian Husky Club of Great Britain's Aviemore Sled Dog Rally is being held on Saturday and Sunday in the Scottish Highlands, with mushers gathering from across the UK.
The race has been held annually since 1984 and is run on forest trails around Loch Morlich, near the Cairngorm mountains.
It is hoped one day there will be fresh snow for the racers to use sleds instead of a tricycle with no seat.
You may also want to watch:
More than 1,000 dogs and 250 mushers are set to take part from the ages of eight to more than 60 years old.
As well as Siberian huskies, race dogs include Alaskan malamutes, Samoyeds and Canadian eskimo dogs.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success