Mundesley fire spreads to another vehicle, a garden shed and then fencing
- Credit: Sam Englestone
A fire spread to another vehicle, a garden shed and a section of fencing.
It happened in Lancaster Rise, Mundesley, on the north Norfolk coast, at about 3.45pm on Monday, February 13.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said there were no reports of any injuries.
A spokesman added: 'One appliance from Mundesley was mobilised to a vehicle fire on Lancaster Rise.
'This fire spread to a second vehicle, a garden shed and a section of fencing.
You may also want to watch:
'The crews used hose reel jets, hand tools and a thermal imaging camera and wore breathing apparatus. A hydrant was also used to supplement the water supply.'
Neither Norfolk police nor the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust were called.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 9 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
The extent of the damage to the shed and fencing is unknown and the cause of the blaze is being investigated.
Did you see what happened and/or take any photographs? Email email@example.com or call 01263 513316.