Mundesley and Sheringham lifeboats towing fishing vessel to safety
- Credit: Archant
Lifeboat crews from Mundesely and Sheringham are helping a fishing boat return to safety this evening.
The vessel, with two people on board, is being towed to Wells harbour by Sheringham lifeboat, which took over from the Mundesley crew at Cromer.
The boat, which was travelling from Lowestoft to Wells, is believed to have a flat battery.
A spokesman for Sheringham Lifeboat said the journey was about 17 miles and they expected to arrive off Wells at about 10pm.
Sheringham lifeboat launched at 7.06pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 GP warns surgery 'is at breaking point' due to village expansion