Mulbarton playgroup celebrates good Ofsted report
Staff, volunteers and children at a Mulbarton playgroup celebrated a 'momentous' year with a glowing report from Ofsted.
Puddleducks Playgroup, which provides care for 60 children aged between 2 and 4 years, was inspected in October and was rated overall as 'good' by inspectors.
The group, which this year moved from the Mulbarton Scout headquarters to the newly built Jubilee Room at Mulbarton Village Hall, has pledged to make further improvements following the Ofsted report.
Children were praised for their good behaviour and their eagerness to be involved in activities and the inspector praised the staff's skills and dedication.
Craig Lorne, chairman of the Puddleducks Playgroup committee said: 'It has been a momentous year for Puddleducks with our move into the Jubilee Room and the development of the garden. Our recent Ofsted report rightly praised the playgroup staff for their dedication throughout this year of change. Over the next few years we will continue to provide outstanding care to the children of Mulbarton, Swardeston, East Carleton and Bracon Ash.'
You may also want to watch:
Children enjoyed the playgroup's Christmas fair in the village hall at the weekend.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault