Pavement maintenance to begin in Mulbarton
- Credit: Evening News ©2004
Work costing £32,000 to reconstruct pavements in Mulbarton will start on Monday, March 5.
They will take place on Elm Road, Alder Close and the eastern side of Gowing Road.
It will take four weeks for the works to be completed, subject to suitable weather conditions.
During the maintenance period all roads will remain open to vehicles. However it will be necessary to close short lengths of the pavement as works progress.
The works will start at the junction of Bluebell Road continuing towards the other end of Gowing Road.
You may also want to watch:
They are required as part of routine maintenance to improve the current condition of the pavements.
Norfolk County Council have thanked people for their patience and cooperation while this improvement work is carried out.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 3 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 4 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 5 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 8 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
The work will be carried out by NCC's community and environmental services department and their contractors.