Much-needed car park opening on seafront in Runton Road, Cromer
- Credit: Archant
A much-needed car park with about 80 spaces is set to open in Cromer.
The East Coast Motor Company Ltd has developed its site in the town's Runton Road on the seafront.
A spokesman for the firm said the car park was due to open on Friday, May 26, although the pricing structure had yet to be agreed.
The firm resurfaced and remarked its existing car park and demolished a wall to create space for 79 cars and five motorcycles.
Work also included the erection of railings on the north and east boundaries of the site.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking earlier in the year, Adam Rounce, the firm's managing director, said: 'This car parking area has been a valuable car park for Cromer for well over 50 years.
'Our improvements will make the area safer and more organised but our main aim is to provide a tidy, well-maintained car park for the town, close to the seafront, pier and its many other amenities.'
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder