Motorists warned about A11 roadworks
- Credit: Matthew Usher.
Roadworks will take place this week on the A11 Wymondham bypass.
Highways England said the work would include drainage repairs and vegetation clearance.
'Overnight work to restore the carriageway continues overnight this week (8pm to 6am) finishing at 6am on Saturday September 9.'
While work takes place on the A11 southbound, the following traffic management will be in place:
• September 1 to 5: Full closure from A47 Thickthorn Interchange to B1172 Spooner Row Interchange diversion via B1172 Wymondham and Hethersett; and
• September 6 to 8: Lane 1 closure from B1135 Browick Road Interchange to B1172 Spooner Row Interchange.
Highways Engand said the work 'could be subject to change due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
'All our improvement work is carried out with the aim of causing as little disruption as possible.'