Motorists still in hospital after crash on B1149 near a Norfolk village
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Two motorists remain in hospital after yesterday's multiple car crash on the B1149 near Corpusty, police said.
Officers were called shortly after 7.50am on Thursday, February 15 to reports of a collision involving a black VW Tiguan, a grey Ford Galaxy and a blue Ford Focus.
The driver of the Tiguan, a man aged in his 20s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University hospital with serious injuries, where he remains.
The driver of the Ford Galaxy, a man in his 40s, suffered a fractured pelvis and also remains at hospital.
The driver of the Focus was uninjured. The road was closed until 2.30pm.
Police are keen to hear from the driver of a vehicle travelling towards Holt at the same time.
witnesses to the collision, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, should call PC Simone Sutcliffe at Acle roads policing on 101.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 NCFC LIVE: City kickstart busy festive period at Spurs