Motorist injured after car crashes into tree in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
A motorist suffered minor injuries after their car crashed into a tree in Sheringham.
Emergency services were called to Holway Road at about 7.30am on Thursday, April 6.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called at about 7.30am to reports that a car had collided with a tree in Holway Road. The person involved suffered minor injuries.'
Fire crews from Sheringham and Cromer attended and made the scene safe.
A spokesman for the East of England ambulance service said they treated one patient.
You may also want to watch:
'We were called at 7.31am and sent an ambulance crew to the junction of Holway Road and Woodland Rise,' a spokesman said.
'We treated one patient who had suffered minor injuries. The person was discharged at the scene.'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden