Motorist injured after car crashes into tree in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
A motorist suffered minor injuries after their car crashed into a tree in Sheringham.
Emergency services were called to Holway Road at about 7.30am on Thursday, April 6.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called at about 7.30am to reports that a car had collided with a tree in Holway Road. The person involved suffered minor injuries.'
Fire crews from Sheringham and Cromer attended and made the scene safe.
A spokesman for the East of England ambulance service said they treated one patient.
You may also want to watch:
'We were called at 7.31am and sent an ambulance crew to the junction of Holway Road and Woodland Rise,' a spokesman said.
'We treated one patient who had suffered minor injuries. The person was discharged at the scene.'
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Man seriously injured after crash
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid