Motorcylist suffered serious injuries following collision with car in Walsoken
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A motorcyclist suffered life-threatening injuries following a serious collision with a car in Walsoken.
It happened at Wheatley Bank, close to the junction of the B198, at about 11.15am on Tuesday, June 13.
A blue Sinnis motorcycle, travelling towards Lynn behind a blue Land Rover Discovery, was involved in a collision with a white Ford Mondeo travelling in the opposite direction.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, suffered serious life-threatening injuries and was taken by air ambulance to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 3.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the crash or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle before the collision. Witnesses should contact PC Mark Whitmore at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre