Motorcylist suffered serious injuries following collision with car in Walsoken
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A motorcyclist suffered life-threatening injuries following a serious collision with a car in Walsoken.
It happened at Wheatley Bank, close to the junction of the B198, at about 11.15am on Tuesday, June 13.
A blue Sinnis motorcycle, travelling towards Lynn behind a blue Land Rover Discovery, was involved in a collision with a white Ford Mondeo travelling in the opposite direction.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, suffered serious life-threatening injuries and was taken by air ambulance to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 3.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the crash or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle before the collision. Witnesses should contact PC Mark Whitmore at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 5 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing