Motorcylist remains in hospital three months after crash in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist seriously injured in a crash in Norwich almost three months ago is still in hospital although there will be no further action in the case, police have confirmed.
An investigation was launched after the crash, which happened on Wroxham Road, near the junction with Merlin Road, at about 3.45pm on Friday, April 5.
The motorcyclist was riding a Yamaha which was involved in a crash with an MG3.
He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
A police spokesman said the motorcylist remains in hospital, almost three months after the crash, but confirmed the "investigation is complete and there will be no further police action".
You may also want to watch:
Part of the road was closed following the crash.
Traffic was re-routed while investigations were carried out but it reopened a little after 7.30pm.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us