Motorcyclist who died in A10 crash is named
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old motorcyclist who died after he was involved in a collision with a car has been named.
Zach Futter was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on the A10 at South Runcton, near King's Lynn on Monday, January 13.
The driver of the car, a woman in her 50s, was arrested and later released under investigation.
Mr Futter, from Lynn, was a former student of the College of West Anglia and Springwood High School.
An inquest into his death opened at Norfolk Coroners Court yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Jacqueline Lake, senior coroner for Norfolk, said the 21-year-old was a veterinary nurse.
She said the medical cause of death was a haemorrhage due to a road traffic collision.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
The senior coroner adjourned for a pre-inquest review on April 22.
In a tribute posted on social media, his family said: "As you can probably imagine, we as a family, along with his close friends and colleagues, are devastated by the news and are grieving. Therefore, we ask that you respect our privacy at this time and understand that we, along with many of you, have questions that we cannot answer."
His close friend Haydn Norton added: "Zach was not only my best friend, but he was my brother. He set an example to me, and to all around him by rolling with the punches and truly embodying all of the most admirable qualities that a person can have. Naturally, I am shellshocked and devastated beyond belief at this news and will miss him greatly. But I will always be thankful for the time he gave me. Love you brother."