Motorcyclist taken to hospital with “serious injuries” after A47 crash
- Credit: Colin Finch
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' following a crash on the A47.
Emergency services were called to the A47 at Sporle, between Swaffham and Necton at about 5.30pm tonight following a crash involving a black Vauxhall Corsa and a black scooter.
A spokesman in the police control room said two people had been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich hospital, including the rider who is said to have 'serious injuries'.
Earlier three people were taken to hospital with minor injuries after a two vehicle crash at North Burlingham at about 3.15pm.
Meanwhile a fire crew from Attleborough was called to a crash at Morley St Peter involving a tractor which had hit an electricity pylon.
The crew assisted EDF in making the scene safe after the incident at just before 5pm.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 4 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 5 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 6 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 7 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country
- 8 Emma Thompson backs Norwich charity which helped her daughter
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance