Motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash in Wortham
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital following a two-vehicle crash in Wortham on Friday morning,
Emergency services were called to the scene of the crash on Mellis Road in the village at 7.10am, which was between a motorbike and a Volvo S40.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent two ambulances crews to a treat a man, believed to be in his 50s, with lower leg injuries.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was also dispatched but later stood down.
The man was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds for further treatment and his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut