Motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash in Wortham
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital following a two-vehicle crash in Wortham on Friday morning,
Emergency services were called to the scene of the crash on Mellis Road in the village at 7.10am, which was between a motorbike and a Volvo S40.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent two ambulances crews to a treat a man, believed to be in his 50s, with lower leg injuries.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was also dispatched but later stood down.
The man was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds for further treatment and his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages