Motorcyclist suffers serious leg injury in Drayton crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A man was seriously injured following a crash in Drayton on Tuesday evening.
The crash happened shortly before 7.20pm on Hall Lane, near to Charter Road, and involved one vehicle, an orange Honda CBR motorcycle.
The rider, a man in his 30s, suffered a serious leg injury and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and was reopened at around 12.50am on Wednesday morning.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the crash or has information concerning the manner of riding prior to it.
You may also want to watch:
•Witnesses should contact PC Steven Lee at Acle Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats