Motorcyclist suffers serious leg injuries in Poringland collision
- Credit: Ian Burt
Police are appealing for witnesses to a serious road traffic incident which happened on The Street (B132), outside Charcoal Grill, in Poringland last week.
Officers were called at 6.36pm on Friday, July 21 to reports that a silver Toyota Avensis and a black Yamaha Virago motorcycle had been involved in a collision.
The male rider sustained serious leg injuries and was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
Officers are keen to hear from any witnesses, anyone who may have seen the vehicles prior to the incident or anyone who may have captured dash cam footage.
Those with information should contact PC Gary Balme from Wymondham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 10 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears