Motorcyclist suffers serious leg injuries in crash on A10
Motorcyclist suffers serious leg injuries in crash on Brandon Creek Bridge
A motorcyclist suffered serious leg injuries when his bike was involved in a collision with a car yesterday.
A Harley Davidson motorcycle was travelling on the A10 and crossing the Brandon Creek Bridge towards Southery when it collided with a Black Vauxhall Astra travelling in the opposite direction.
The driver of the Vauxhall was uninjured.
Norfolk police said the accident happened at 2.43pm on Saturday, May 21.
Any witnesses to the collision or the manner of driving/riding of either vehicle prior to the collision should contact PC Moreland of the Road Policing department on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 2 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 3 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 4 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 5 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 6 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 7 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 8 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 9 Norfolk glamping site with natural pool named among UK's best newcomers
- 10 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants