Motorcyclist suffers serious head injuries in Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital in the early hours on Sunday morning after falling off his motorcycle in Norwich.
It happened at about 3.05am on Drayton High Road near to the junction with Carter Road and involved a white Honda motorcycle travelling towards Fakenham.
The rider, a man in his early 20s, had fallen from the bike and suffered serious head injuries.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where he remains.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the riding manner of the motorcycle prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
•Witnesses should contact Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash