Motorcyclist seriously injured in south Norfolk collision
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A motorcyclist suffered serious injuries when his blue Suzuki motorbike was in collision with a silver Ford Focus last night.
The incident happened between the junctions of Railway Hill and Cross Road, Starston at 8.10pm.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with life changing injuries, where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
A female pillion passenger on the motorcycle and the female driver of the Ford Focus both suffered minor injuries.
Anyone with information in relation to the incident should phone PC Andrew Lincoln at Wymondham police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk