Motorcyclist killed in crash at Ingham, near Stalham
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist died after his bike came off the road in Ingham, near Sea Palling, on Sunday afternoon.
Police said no other vehicles were involved in the accident, which happened on Palling Road at about 3.15pm.
A spokesman said the man's white Honda 600 hit a tree, and he died at the scene, despite attempts by paramedics to save him.
Police said he was in his 40s and from the Broadland area.
His family were notified last night.
You may also want to watch:
Police asked anyone who saw the crash to contact them on 101.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146