Motorcyclist killed in A1067 crash near Lenwade
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing into the death of a motorcyclist in a crash which also involved a van and a car near Lenwade.
The accident happened shortly after 7pm on Friday on the A1067, leaving the road closed in both directions between the Lyng Road and Heath Lane junctions.
The man who died was riding a black Suzuki motorcycle and is believed to be in his early 20s and from Fakenham.
The other vehicles involved were a white Ford Transit van and a white Audi A3.
Police are appealing for anyone to contact them who witnessed the crash or saw the motorcycle before the collision.
You may also want to watch:
It is thought that the motorcycle and the Audi were travelling towards Fakenham and the van was heading in the Norwich direction.
Emergency teams which were called to assist at the scene included the East of England Ambulance Service and Norfolk Fire and Rescue crews from Reepham and Earlham.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
The road was later re-opened.