Motorcyclist injured in collision at Hales
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital today after being involved in a collision with a car on the A146 at Hales, near Loddon.
The crash comes days after a motorcyclist died in a separate incident involving an ambulance on the same stretch of road.
Police said a motorcycle and a Citroen Xsara Picasso were involved in a collision shortly after 10am today.
The incident led to the Beccles-bound carriageway becoming blocked as emergency services dealt with the scene.
An ambulance service spokesman said the male motorcyclist, believed to be aged 17, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation was launched after a male motorcyclist died after his motorbike and an ambulance were involved in a collision on the A146 at Hales on Saturday.
The crash happened at about 7.55pm by the junction of Green Lane by Hales Green and the village cricket team's ground.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 6 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
Two people in the ambulance suffered minor injures. There were no passengers or patients in the ambulance at the time.
Police have yet to formally identify the victim.
Any witnesses to either of the collisions are asked to contact Norfolk police on 0845 456 4567.