Motorcyclist in his 30s dies following crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a crash in north Norfolk.
A dark blue Nissan x-Trail was involved in a collision with a beige Honda motorcycle on the B1149, between Edgefield and Holt, at around 1.50pm on Saturday, February 22.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 30s, died at the scene.
Norwich Road remained closed for a number of hours while officers from Norfolk police attended the scene. It reopened at 8pm.
Police are appealing to anyone who may have witnessed the collision, the manner of driving of either vehicle before the incident, or anyone with dashcam footage of the driving.
You may also want to watch:
- Anyone with information can contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Wymondham on 101 quoting reference 252 of Saturday, February 22. Alternatively, they can be reached via email at SCIU@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 9 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17