Motorcyclist dies after crash at Blyford
A motorcyclist has been killed in a crash in a Suffolk village, police have confirmed.
The 36-year-old man was involved in an incident on the B1123 Southwold Road, Blyford, shortly after 10am.
Police have confirmed the man, who was riding a Kawasaki bike, has died from his injuries.
The road remains blocked as police carry out investigations.
Any witnesses to the accident should call police on 01473 613500.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 7 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it