Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after Hemsby crash
A motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after a collision at Hemsby on Thursday evening is not believed to have life-threatening injuries.
The air ambulance had landed following the collision between a motorcyclist and a car outside The Bell pub on The Street shortly before 6pm.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'The East of England Ambulance Service was called to a road traffic collision in Hemsby at 5.53pm yesterday.
'An ambulance and the HEMS air ambulance attended and treated a man with a leg and head injury.
'He was flown to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
You may also want to watch:
'His injuries are believed to be non-life-threatening.'
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire