Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after crash near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A male motorcyclist was taken to hospital by air ambulance after a crash near Norwich this afternoon.
The man was riding in a group of four before he left the road, at a section of the B1108 Watton Road near Frost Row heading towards Hingham.
Police were called to the scene at 3.05pm today, and a land ambulance and the air ambulance also attended.
It is understood that the man, who was riding a red Yamaha 600, suffered chest injuries that were serious but not life-threatening.
The road was closed for around three hours, and re-opened at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking for any witnesses to call 101 with details.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer