Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after collision with a bus in North Walsham
A man was airlifted to hospital this evening after a collision between a motorcycle and a bus in North Walsham.
The accident happened at about 5.30pm on Folgate Road, which is expected to remain closed for about another hour.
The motorcyclist, believed to be in his 50s, is understood to have leg injuries.
Two ambulances attended but the man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital aboard the East Anglian Air Ambulance. Land ambulance crews stayed to check over bus passengers. Fire crews from North Walsham and Aylsham also helped at the scene.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to contact Sergeant Price on 0845 456 4567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media