Motorcycle superstars meet fans at the Forum
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
They normally spend their time speeding round the race track, dragging their knees across the tarmac.
But the riders from MCE British Superbikes took time out of their hectic race schedule to meet some of their biggest fans.
Ahead of the on-track action on Friday June 30 at Snetterton, championship leader Luke Mossey, Jake Dixon and Billy McConnell spent time signing autographs, taking photos and speaking to fans.
For one rider Danny Buchan, Snetterton is his home round along with his Norwich team Morello Racing Kawasaki and will be joining the star studded line up.
The riders were at the Forum for an hour.
You may also want to watch:
The race as Snetterton is the fifth round of the BSB after Knockhill in Scotland where Jake Dixon won both races.
Luke Mossey is currently leading the championship by 30 points ahead of his teammate Leon Haslam for JG Speedfit Kawasaki with Shane Byrne in third.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears