Motorcycle stolen and a van damaged on a Beccles street
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcycle was stolen and a van damaged in Beccles.
Both incidents took place in Cox's Close.
A blue and white Yamaha TT 600R motorcycle was stolen sometime between 11pm on Sunday, January 15 and 7.10am on Monday, January 16.
An attempt was also made to force entry into a black Peugeot van damaging the paintwork between 5.30pm on Monday, January 16, and 10.50am on Tuesday, January 17.
Witnesses should call Suffolk Police on 101, reference 12498/17 for the motorcycle, or 12863/17 for the criminal damage.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or through the anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner