Motorcycle club members present donation to East Anglian Air Ambulance at Attleborough cafe
- Credit: Archant
A group of motorcycle enthusiasts have put their passion to good use by hosting a charity bike show.
The British Motorbike Owners Club - also known as Brimbo - hosted a classic bike show which raised money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA).
The show raised £500, which was presented to Martin Kaye from the EAAA at a small ceremony at the Route 11 Kitchen on the A11, at Attleborough.
A spokesman for the club said: 'Brimbo would like to thank Route 11 for making the club welcome for the presentation of their donation.'
The Route 11 Kitchen hosts regular biker evenings throughout the summer months.
Brimbo is for anyone interested in riding their motorbikes and socialising. It welcomes new members with all makes and ages of bikes, and hosts monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of each month at Billingford Horseshoes pub near Diss.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 4 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 7 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 10 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman