Mother’s plea to reunite son with lost Puma
- Credit: Louise Tiller
A mother has made a desperate plea to reunite her son with his beloved stuffed Puma toy.
Louise Tiller said: 'My son went on a sleepover on Wednesday night taking his belongings in a Harry Potter shopping bag.
'He and friends left the bag by accident on the bus getting off at Brasenose Avenue. The friend's sister caught up with the driver in Market Gates as they travelled back and he remembered them.'
The friend asked the driver about the bag and found the bag intact with pyjamas toothbrush but missing the Puma. The driver said he remembered a group of teenagers getting off the bus at Magdalen Arms with a Puma underarm.
Mrs Tiller said: 'I have told my son that Puma had been asked on a special mission and bought a replacement but Noah is really upset as Puma was around at his birth so is a very special cat.'
You may also want to watch:
If you can help then please email: Louisetiller@outlook.com
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 6 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 7 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight