Mother of 20-year-old Chloe Everett, of Watton, who died in car accident gives thanks for support
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
The mother of a 20-year-old woman who sadly died in a road accident has thanked friends and family for their support.
Chloe Everett, 20, from Watton, died after the accident on the B1108 at Kimberley, near Wymondham, when her car mounted a verge and hit a tree about 8.30pm on Tuesday evening.
A public post on Facebook shared a statement from Hayley Everett, Chloe's mother.
It read: 'If anybody would like to leave flowers for Chloe, they can be left on the grass just through the main gates to the church and I will collect them from there.
'I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone for all your kind words and messages to both myself and Chloe.
You may also want to watch:
'I read and try to take comfort from every single one of them xx.'
An inquest into Ms Everett's death will be opened on Monday (June 12) at Norfolk Coroner's Court.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
If anyone would like to pay tribute to Chloe Everett, please email email@example.com