Revealed: The most expensive car parks in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
It's becoming increasingly expensive to park in Norwich, but do you know which car parks charge the most?
Using data from parkopedia.com we've compiled a list of the priciest car parks to use from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Here's a look at the top five:
• The Forum, Millenium Plain - £14.40 for 8 hours.
• Council Car Parks, (Chantry, Chapelfield East, Monastery Court, Pottergate, St Giles) - £15.00 for 8 hours.
You may also want to watch:
• Riverside Centre, Koblenz Avenue - £20 for 8 hours.
• John Lewis Car Park (Non-Customer), Ber Street - £20 for 8 hours.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
• NCP St Stephens, Queens Road - £20 for 8 hours.
Drivers in Norwich will soon have to pay even more to park, with fees increasing from November 13.
Prices will go up by 10p an hour at the majority of the city council's off-street car parks, with evening charges up by 20p.
The changes were agreed upon in September by members of the Norwich highways agency committee.