Morning snow update: Little disruption in Dereham, Fakenham and Wells
- Credit: Archant
More snow fell last night and in the early hours of this morning, but has caused little disruption on the roads.
There was a broken down lorry at the bottom of the slip-road near Roys in Dereham at the A1075 Tavern Lane junction which caused delays.
This has now been cleared.
Norfolk County Council said last night that their gritters will be carrying out two gritting runs yesterday afternoon and last night to make sure the priority have been gritted.
They have also put farmers on alert around the county in case minor roads need clearing today.
You may also want to watch:
Konectbus say they intend to run all services today, but have warned passengers to expect weather related delays and short notice cancellations to services.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 'Life begins at 70' says former TV star as she releases her new novel
- 8 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 9 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City