More than 30 vehicles damaged in Lowestoft tyre-slashing spree, police reveal
- Credit: Archant
More vehicle-owners have reported damage to their cars following a spate of tyre-slashing attacks last week in Lowestoft.
Police have revealed that 35 vehicles on 12 different roads were hit by the vandalism on Saturday, September 30.
Between approximately 1am and 3am vandals damaged the tyres of vehicles across the north of the town.
Initial reports suggested 28 vehicles sustained damage in the spree.
So far, police have confirmed vehicles on the followings road have been impacted:
You may also want to watch:
• Pleasurewood Close
• Shadingfield Close
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 3 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 4 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 5 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 8 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
• Spexhall Way
• Stoven Close
• Blyford Road
• Crestview Drive
• Weston Road
• Wissett Way
• Frostenden Crescent
• Westhall Road
• Village Way
• Henham Road
Suffolk police have appealed for witnesses to any of these incidents and are keen to hear from anybody who may have seen or heard anybody acting suspiciously in the area around these times.
Anyone with any information, including CCTV footage, to assist the investigation should contact PC Mark Brown at Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101, quoting crime number 37/64404/17.