Moped crash rider suffers serious ankle injury in North Walsham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A biker in his sixties suffered a serious ankle fracture after falling from his moped.
The man was treated at the scene by an East Anglian Air Ambulance medical team following the accident in North Walsham on Friday morning.
Dr David Potter with critical care paramedic Ben Caine and Dr Victor Inyang sedated the patient and splinted his injured ankle before transferring him to the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital in the helicopter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?