Monthly market at North Wymondham Community Centre will be transformed into a chocolate festival
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The next monthly indoor market at North Wymondham Community Centre will be transformed into a pre-Easter chocolate festival.
The market's regular craft and food stalls will be supplemented by chocolate-themed elements, including free hot chocolate and Fairtrade chocolate samples, provided by the town centre Co-op.
The prize for the free visitor draw will be a chocolate cake, donated by Warners Estate Agents.
The market will take place on Saturday, April 1, from 10am to 1pm. Since the event was launched last year by South Norfolk Community Awards-nominated couple, Norman and Helen Illsley, more than £600 has been raised towards the upkeep of the charity-owned and maintained building in Lime Tree Avenue, Wymondham, which is the venue for the market each month.
To book a stall, contact Mr and Mrs Illsey on 01953 600563.
You may also want to watch:
Also on Saturday there will a concert at Wymondham Abbey from 7.30pm, where Claire Dixon will conduct Stainer's 'Crucifixion' followed by Howard Goodall's gorgeous and very moving work 'Eternal Light'.
Tickets are £12 from Reeves of Wymondham or at the door.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Caravan catches fire in Norwich