Monthly market at North Wymondham Community Centre will be transformed into a chocolate festival
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The next monthly indoor market at North Wymondham Community Centre will be transformed into a pre-Easter chocolate festival.
The market's regular craft and food stalls will be supplemented by chocolate-themed elements, including free hot chocolate and Fairtrade chocolate samples, provided by the town centre Co-op.
The prize for the free visitor draw will be a chocolate cake, donated by Warners Estate Agents.
The market will take place on Saturday, April 1, from 10am to 1pm. Since the event was launched last year by South Norfolk Community Awards-nominated couple, Norman and Helen Illsley, more than £600 has been raised towards the upkeep of the charity-owned and maintained building in Lime Tree Avenue, Wymondham, which is the venue for the market each month.
To book a stall, contact Mr and Mrs Illsey on 01953 600563.
You may also want to watch:
Also on Saturday there will a concert at Wymondham Abbey from 7.30pm, where Claire Dixon will conduct Stainer's 'Crucifixion' followed by Howard Goodall's gorgeous and very moving work 'Eternal Light'.
Tickets are £12 from Reeves of Wymondham or at the door.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror