Monster trucks and TV stars head to Showground for Europe’s largest truck show
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
Monster trucks, big rigs and high- octane stunts will be keeping crowds entertained at the Norfolk Showground this weekend.
Truckfest East, Europe's largest truck show, gets under way from today and features more trucks, celebrities and entertainment than ever before.
Lisa Kelly and Todd Dewey, stars of the television series Ice Road Truckers, will be joined by Lizard Lick Towing stars Ron and Amy Shirley to greet fans and take part in challenges in the main arena.
Storage Hunters star Jesse McClure is another big name visiting the showground today and tomorrow for the event.
Highlights from the two-day festival include an appearance from the monster truck known as Swamp Thing, which will be performing stunts and crushing cars.
Stunt legend Terry Grant will also be at the show all weekend performing stunts and jumps. He will be joined in the arena by the stunt bike team Broke FMX.
• The show is open from 9am to 5.30pm on both days. For more information or to book tickets, visit www.truckfest.co.uk
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed