Missing woman found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
A missing woman last seen on Sunday has been found.
Mildenhall Police posted on Twitter at around 10.40pm: 'Emma has now been found, safe and well.
'Thank you to those who have got in touch with us with information.'
Emma Nicholls was last seen in Beck Row, near Mildenhall, at 3pm on Sunday, August 19.
The 38-year-old was reported missing to the police on Tuesday.
It is believed she may have been in Brandon.
Police and family members were concerned for her welfare and appealed for information.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm