Missing woman found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
A missing woman last seen on Sunday has been found.
Mildenhall Police posted on Twitter at around 10.40pm: 'Emma has now been found, safe and well.
'Thank you to those who have got in touch with us with information.'
Emma Nicholls was last seen in Beck Row, near Mildenhall, at 3pm on Sunday, August 19.
The 38-year-old was reported missing to the police on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed she may have been in Brandon.
Police and family members were concerned for her welfare and appealed for information.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk