MISSING: Stranger bundles Old Buckenham dog Daisy into pick-up truck
- Credit: Archant
An eye-witness claims to have seen a golden labrador stolen from her home in Old Buckenham near Attleborough.
The witness said they saw a man run up the drive, pick up the dog and put her in the back of their silver pick-up truck, before driving away. Details of the eye-witness account have been passed on to police.
Daisy was last seen in the garden of the corner house in New Buckenham Road Tuesday lunchtime.
Retired couple, Philip and Rita Potter, are devastated by the loss of their beloved pet.
Mr Potter said: 'We had four crying grandchildren in the garden yesterday. Everybody in the village loves her. She is so well behaved and she would never leave the garden on her own.'
You may also want to watch:
The missing dog has been reported to the police and registered on the Dog Lost website.
Mr and Mrs Potter are offering a large reward for her safe return.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
Daisy is five years old with a black dot under her right eye and a small black dot under her nose.
If you have any information, please contact the owners on 01953 860650 or 07789103077, or contact the police.