MISSING: Stranger bundles Old Buckenham dog Daisy into pick-up truck
- Credit: Archant
An eye-witness claims to have seen a golden labrador stolen from her home in Old Buckenham near Attleborough.
The witness said they saw a man run up the drive, pick up the dog and put her in the back of their silver pick-up truck, before driving away. Details of the eye-witness account have been passed on to police.
Daisy was last seen in the garden of the corner house in New Buckenham Road Tuesday lunchtime.
Retired couple, Philip and Rita Potter, are devastated by the loss of their beloved pet.
Mr Potter said: 'We had four crying grandchildren in the garden yesterday. Everybody in the village loves her. She is so well behaved and she would never leave the garden on her own.'
You may also want to watch:
The missing dog has been reported to the police and registered on the Dog Lost website.
Mr and Mrs Potter are offering a large reward for her safe return.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 3 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 4 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 8 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 9 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
Daisy is five years old with a black dot under her right eye and a small black dot under her nose.
If you have any information, please contact the owners on 01953 860650 or 07789103077, or contact the police.