Missing man from the Wicklewood area has been found
- Credit: Archant
Andrew Mortlock, from Crownthorpe Road, in Crownthorpe, has been found safe and well.
The 48-year-old had last been seen at his home address at 10pm on Sunday, May 22.
But Norfolk Police have confirmed Mr Mortlock has been found.
Specially-trained officers had searched the Wicklewood area with police dogs and the police helicopter was also involved.
The police have thanked people who helped in the search.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021