Missing Holt police officer is found
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A police officer who was missing from Holt has been found.
Relieved officers and volunteers have called off the search for Adrian Porter, known as Ady, who went missing from his home in Holt around 8am on Monday morning (April 29).
The Norfolk police officer was found in the Thetford area at around 4.40pm on Tuesday afternoon (April 30).
A police spokesman said Mr Porter is receiving medical support and thanked the media and public for their help.
Around a dozen people helped to search for Mr Porter in Holt, including ex-police officers and members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
Community members met at the town's police station where they were given photos of Mr Porter and the bicycle he was last seen on.
At the time of the search, Inspector Rob Wicks said: 'We try to look after each other in the police search and there are a number of people who care deeply about Ady.'
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire