Have you seen these missing cats in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant
Each week we will be highlighting some missing cats from around the city, in the hope that they will be returned to their owners.
Can you help find these missing cats in Norwich?
Susie has been missing since April 20 from Southwell Road in Norwich. She is 3 years old and has poor vision, so her eyes look glazed over. Her elderly owner is distraught and needs to find her as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Sox has been missing since July 2014 from Sprowston. He went missing following a house move to Sprowston. He is neutered, microchipped and still very much missed.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Orionids meteor shower to peak tonight
Billy has been missing since April 20 from the Fifer's Lane area of Norwich. He is neutered and has a slight discolouration in his right eye. His family miss him very much.
Ezra has been missing since February 2015 from Bond Street in Norwich. He is microchipped and neutered and his owner would dearly love to have him home again.
Angelo has been missing since March 2015 from North Elmham near Dereham. He is a blue point siamese who is neutered and microchipped. His family have never given up hope of seeing him again.
If you have seen any of these cats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/message 07918 738437. Alternatively you can message us on Facebook or Twitter.
For more information about other missing cats in the area, visit Lost and Found Cats in Norwich on Facebook, here.