Can you help find these missing cats in Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
Each week we will be highlighting some missing cats from around Norfolk and Norwich, in the hope that they will be returned to their owners.
Can you help find these missing cats in Norwich?
Missing since May 29 from Old Costessey. Yellow is neutered, microchipped and very friendly. His family miss him and want him home.
You may also want to watch:
Missing since November 2017 from the Whispering Oaks area of Wymondham. Samson is 15 years old, neutered and a much loved boy. His family desperately want him home with them again.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
Missing since June 9 from the Blue Boar Lane area of Sprowston. Polo is neutered and microchipped and her family are desperate to find her.
Missing since June 19 from the Catton Grove area of Norwich. Cecil has only lived in this area for a week, so doesn't know his way around yet. He is microchipped, neutered and has a fused section at the end of his tail. His family are desperate to find him.
Missing since June 28 from the Westfield Road area of Brundall. Filomena is new to the area and very timid. She is microchipped, neutered and missing the very top of one ear. Her family is very worried about her would be grateful for any information.
If you have seen any of these cats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/message 07918 738437. Alternatively you can message us on Facebook or Twitter.