Midwich strengthens team with 30 new recruits
- Credit: Archant
Trade technology company Midwich has continued its expansion by taking on 30 new staff across the business.
It follows the flotation of the Diss-based company, which is a member of the EDP/EADT Top 100, on the AIM in May.
The new recruits include a brand campaign manager, a general sales manager and logistics coordinator.
Iain Campbell, sales director at Midwich, said: 'Our employees are the expertise in this business and they are crucial to our success.
'We are always looking to invest in our existing workforce and to bring in new specialists to drive our already high levels of service.'
Midwich already employed more than 400 people at its Vince's Road headquarters before the latest round of recruitment .
It floated on the AIM market on May 6 at an initial share price of 208p, but has seen that figure slip to around 200p in the wake of Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 2 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 3 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 4 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 5 'Heartbreaking' - Vandals force landmark church to close after damage spree
- 6 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 7 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 8 Hospital worker set for £60,000 payout after raising 'bullying' concerns
- 9 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
The firm specialises in supplying trade-only customers with audio-visual, consumer electronics and document management, and has distributors across Europe and Australia.