Methwold woman who died in crash in Weeting is named
- Credit: Colin Finch
A Methwold woman who died in a crash in Weeting has been named at the opening of the inquest into her death.
Emma Hayden, of Herbert Drive in Methwold, died after her car was involved in a crash with another vehicle on the C873 in Weeting on December 7.
At this morning's hearing, Norfolk coroner Jacqueline Lake said the 33-year-old, who was born in Welwyn City Garden, was driving towards her home when the accident happened.
She was declared dead at the scene.
The medical cause of her death was given as multiple injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned until March 23, 2015, at King's Lynn County Court.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening