Methwold teen out of Chilean X Factor
A Norfolk teenager hoping for stardom in the Chilean X-Factor has been eliminated from the live finals.
Charlie Bick, from Methwold near Thetford, had made it through to the second round of the TV talent show earlier this month with his band Aduana.
However, the 19-year-old, along with bandmates Paulina and Camila, fell short of votes with their cover of the Black Eyed Peas song I Gotta Feeling.
The group commented on Facebook: 'Thank you very much for everything. We will always be immensely grateful for your support and love.'
The former choirboy, who is currently studying Spanish in Santiago, decided to apply for the Chilean version of the global talent show after he was heard singing in a bathroom.
He has gained 5,000 female followers on Facebook and more than 7,000 hits on YouTube since appearing on the show.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 5 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 6 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 7 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week