Mental health and Code Club sessions to be held at Great Yarmouth Library
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Great Yarmouth Library is having a forum event for Mental Health Awareness Week this Friday from 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
There will be an afternoon of talks and workshops based around 'lived experience conversations'.
Doctors and health experts will be present.
Stalls from local organisations will be offering support and workshops on reducing stigma.
The library is also holding Code Club taster sessions on Wednesday, May 17 and Thursday, May 25 between 4pm and 5.30pm
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'Find out about our upcoming Code Club at these fun and interactive taster sessions.
'Try your hand at programming with Scratch and learn more about some of the exciting projects you could be working on.'
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 8 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 9 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
These sessions are suitable for young people aged 8-11 years old. Parents and carers welcome to attend.
Book a place by calling: 01493 844551/842279.